Thursday, January 15, 2009

Isn't life funny....

Out of the blue, the vindictive ex-wife contacted my sister-in-law a couple of weeks ago. She had also wrote to Edwin a little over a year ago and told him that she knew something about the family who accused my husband of sexually assaulting their daughter, and she wanted to help get him out of prison.

A few weeks later (after I got the letter from Edwin) the attorney, Mike called the ex-wife to see what her and her daughter (who was there the day the allegations were brought forth) had to say. The daughter told the same story that she told NCIS in 2004-that the mother of the child told the child it was Edwin who did this to her.

Funny thing is, the ex-wife contacted my sister-in-law on January 3rd saying the she feels bad about what happened and also wants a copy of all the evidence and record of trial to "point out the inconsistencies". She also said that her life was ruined after the trial in August 2007, HELLO!!!! How the hell was this narcissistic bitch's life ruined!!??!!

First of all the "victim" also accused her of witnessing the alleged sexual assault, yet the mother of the child, her "best friend"-never told her about i in the 3 years it took to go to trial.

The "victim" got on the stand at court and lied again by stating that she never told anyone that her mom's friend saw anything. It's all on video tape taken on June 9, 2004 by NCIS.

This idiot had the nerve to contact me via e-mail and ask for all the information I had on everyone. She said that she is not friends with the family anymore since they ruined her life as well as Edwin's.

NEWS FLASH

She got to leave with her kids and is living free from their lies everyday. Edwin got a one-way ticket to Leavenworth for the next 19 years.

It was brought to my attention that the vindictive ex-wife is rumored to have done this to someone else as well. Apparently she had lost custody of her kids because of drugs and rather than pay her court ordered child support, she decided the best way to get the kids back (and get money from her ex) was to accuse her former brother-in-law of sexually assaulting her son. She couldn't use her daughter as a tool because she was older and knew better, but also because there would be more signs of sexual assault on a girl than a boy.

There is a CASA case somewhere in Alabama on this whole event. She eventually got her kids back when she met and married my husband, I guess all she saw was a free meal ticket and benefits. It was because of Edwin's military status and employment (she does not like to work, and says so on her myyearbook page) that she was able to obtain her children. My mother and father-in-law also had to take out a loan of over 4k so she could pay off the courts because she was in arrears on her child support. They have yet so see any re-payment of the loan for her and her brats. When Edwin and the ex were married when he was 20 (and drunk) and she was 32.

Talk about a Mrs. Robinson complex.

I asked my husband why he married her to begin with, his only answer was that he was young and stupid. I've heard Edwin talk to my brother when he had just got out of boot camp. Edwin told my brother that he may have to take one for the team-meaning that he might get stuck with the ugly fat chick for the night. My response was "well you married the one you took for the team". I will never let him live this one down.

Anyway she contacted me recently. I honestly did not believe she had the guts to do it, but she did. May I just add one thing-GRAMMAR-GRAMMAR-GRAMMAR! If you are going to contact someone and try to make them believe you are on their side so you are able to get information from them, at least use punctuation and spellcheck before sending anything in writing. Proofreading is a must also.

I got a good idea (based on her spelling and grammer techniques) that she is highly uneducated and lacks the basic grammar skills that it takes to have an intelligent conversation.

I wrote back to her and plainly asked, what do you know. She sent me a few e-mails, but when i kept asking what she knew I realized she likes to cause drama and now that she was caught in several lies, she has no comment.

2 comments:

Randi Hester said...

Does it make you feel good about yourself to talk about children calling them "brats"?

Arent you supposed to be a grown woman?

And also talking about the woman that your now husband married BEFORE you? Maybe you should get your facts straight before you start putting stuff out there.

This "BRAT" is grown now, BTW.

And maybe you should worry more about Eddie and doing what you can to help him than talking about my family.

But from what I gathered your divorcing him anyways, so none of this really matters.

I do feel bad for your kids though.

Anonymous said...

Also id like to see where you got the information about my brother being abused as a young child...thatd be great if you have any proof of that.