Saturday, August 8, 2009

Update

Round 2 has begun.

About a year ago, I sent letters to the Commandant of the Marine Corps and was told he would not do anthing. I also sent letters to the Judge Advocate General, with the same response. Today I have just re-sent out new letters to the Commandant General James Conway, Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps Carleton W. Kent, and the Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus. Hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.

I am still awating a response from the NCIS IG Robert Mulligan about the documents (NCIS docs, etc) that I sent him and his finding of the investigation he stated in his leter that he was going to conduct about the agent misconduct I have reported to him. It has now been almost a month since he received my certified letter-yet he has not responded.

I've also written to Senator Klobuchar and Senator Al Franken. Those letters went out today.

A friend from work, Tara, took it upon herself to write directly to the President a few weeks ago. I was a little suprised. It was after Edwin's petition for a new trial and appeal were denied and she had read the info. Actually I was really upset at work and she went outside with me so I could scream at someone. Needless to say, she got angry and told me she was going to do something but didn't want to say anything until it was already done. She is in the process of doing some other things as well and is waiting a response. She told me that she didn't want me to feel as if I was doing this alone.

I'll update more when I finally get some responses.

No comments: