Monday, September 14, 2009

More letters sent today

Today, I sent out more letters to the Commandant of the Marine Corps James T. Conway, Brigadier General James C. Walker in the Staff Judge Advocates Office under the Commandant of the Marine Corps, USMC IG Brigadier General Lee, Deputy USMC IG Mr. Paul D. Garst, Office of the Judge Advocate General (this is my 5th letter), and this past Saturday I sent letters to the Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy and the NCIS IG Robert Mulligan because I still have not heard form him. I pretty much told them what has happened over the last 2 years and that I will be going public with my information if something is not done to correct it.

As some of you may know, with everything I have amassed since the conviction, I am planning on filing a lawsuit under the Tucker Act in Federal Claims Court. This lawsuit (a multi-million dollar lawsuit) is going to include letters sent and received by high ranking military officials and their underlings. It will also include violations of "acts of congress" (i.e. federal and state laws), departments directives (DoD Directives, JAGINST, SECNAVINST, etc.), and the fact that a judge said that Edwin's constitutional rights were violated, but was unwilling to do anything about it.

Maybe this will wake someone up as to what is going on and the matter will be resolved. I can only hope that in the end, that Paul and Stacey are prosecuted for their involvement. I want their community to know that they have a child predator in their midst and he works for the church, something that the Marine Corps and Navy have wanted to keep well hidden.

The truth will come out.

A child can only lie for her parents until she gets will of her own and she realizes that other kids' dads don't touch their daughters and when that day comes I will laugh in their faces in a court room and watch how their lives are destroyed by the lies they have told for the last 5 years.

1 comment:

Missing our son said...

Our work never ends and we do it out of compassion for our loved ones for the truth to be told. My son was in the Air Force and to know that he defended OUR Freedom only to have his destroyed and taken away from a false allegation is life devastating. I read your blogs and pray that you find your justice for Edwin as we do for our son. Stay strong....