Thursday, November 15, 2012

The meet me in D.C. event with Lawless America

In January, I will be travelling to Washington, D.C. to participate in a Congressional Educational Event with Lawless America.  I have registered to be one of the many speakers at the event and have also requested personal meeting with my representitives.

Several members of the press are going to be there and since I will be speaking, I am hoping to get an interview and make it known that I will not rest until Edwin is home and the Skovranko's are in jail for giving investigators false information which led to Edwin's wrongful conviction and military officials are held accountable for their actions (or lack thereof as well). 

I will also be presenting my testimony to Congress about Edwin's wrongful conviction, the corrupt military officials who have known that Paul and Stacey Skovranko lied about events surrounding their daughter's allegations and have done nothing about it, and all the documentation I have posted online. 

I am also excited to meet several other victims whom I have spoken to over the last 5 years and have a chance to be Edwin's voice in his fight for freedom.

No comments: